TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ilka Csoregi

Thread: Ilka Csoregi
View Single Post

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #37
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Ilka Csoregi

Ilka is in the third round at the French Open

Ilka Csoregi (ROU) d. (WC)Estelle Cascino (FRA) 76(7) 76(2)

And what a great fight this was!

Her opponent was way tougher than I expected, although she's #643 in the WTA Rankings. Ilka was 1-3, 2-4 and then 3-5 down in the first set but managed to break and went into the tiebreak. In the tiebreak she was 1-5 down and I was almost sure the first set is gone, but she came back and won 9-7.
In the second set, it was again the Frenchwoman who broke first to take a 4-2 lead, but Ilka broke her back immediately and then broke her serve once more for a 5-4 lead. She then served for the match, but was broken to love They both held serves after that and went into the second tiebreak, which Ilka won 7-2

Ilka