TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:55 PM   #2544
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

hi guys! my name's dave. been following tennis closely for more than 5 years now. sadly i just started playing a year ago.

i've been reading and following TF for more than 2 years now. i finally decided to join in the fun. loved your posts and i LOL at your GIFs all the time.

i used to hate maria mainly because of her screaming and coz i used to think she was dating novak ( i remember seeing her in novak's box in USO 2008 after losing to aga). after focusing on her game i can now say im a die-hard fan. haha

see u around!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote