TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:09 PM   #2268
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I am loving that seam detailing!
Wish the Nike swoosh was gold though.

And btw I like the straps from the back, they look really flattering
Yeah even though we've seen the straps before it looks like they'll work best on this one. Just a shame that we've been subjected to them so much that they're boring now.

Wasn't sure of seems at first, never a fan of it really, wasn't sure of it in '11 but the side seems detail is lovely. You can see it better here. So I think it will work this time around.

I think it'll be the prettiest and hottest she'll look on court this year, it's just a bit boring. But I would rather pretty and boring than meh and boring I guess.

Also, it better fit more like RG dress than AO dress. The fit ruined her dress last year IMO.

And for those wondering, if evian promo is anything to go by we won't be seeing spaghetti straps for USO series/USO.