TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:47 AM   #1834
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Maybe she kind of is sucked in there.. I mean if she really already thought of the Wimbledon ball already against Bouchard.. That's another reason she should stop with the juniors, maybe she's a bit overconfident against them, but then loses

But I looked at the headlines involving Anett, those are not even over the top lately Though the one reporting victory could still include VÕIMAS! or something similar
I know what you mean
I think she uses Juniors as a way to get her confidence up but she may be too reliant on it...
I can't really say that though after she just won a $25,000
She will have my Avatar forever if she wins Junior RG I am sure that will get her through
So I give you all permission to thank me for getting Anett the title

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote