TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vika's Photos thread vol.2

View Single Post

Old May 31st, 2013, 08:44 PM   #1570
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Interesting article (and nice photos), although I could have done without the lame recycling of tired pseudo-facts (like the nonsense
about Vika's grunts being measured at over 100 dB and the pain threshold of the human ear being 110 dB).

I don't think Vika minds being "loved" by some and "hated" or "feared" by others. Better to evoke a strong reaction either way than
general apathy, I suppose. As for being the most "controversial" player in the world (an allusion to the AO semifinal, no doubt),
that was mainly the product of an overblown reaction from certain frustrated elements within the (mostly American) media pushing their
none-too-subtle agenda.