TennisForum.com - View Single Post - RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

View Single Post

Old May 31st, 2013, 05:12 PM   #173
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

LOL at Rafa whining and complaining about the schedule and Rosol? LOL WHAT?

From Tennis.com.

Nadal rips French Open scheduling

After his victory over Martin Klizan on Friday, Rafael Nadal complains about his scheduling at Roland Garros. Nadal was scheduled to play last on Thursday, but his match was postponed overnight due to rain. His third-round opponent, Fabio Fognini, finished his match on Thursday.

“I cannot play third after men's and girls when our possible opponents plays second after girls,” Nadal said. “That's not fair. And today I was playing almost three hours on court, and my opponent was watching the TV in the locker room. So if you told me that's fair, I say that's not fair. Only thing that I can do is be positive, smile, and try to win my match and try to be ready for tomorrow. But that's not the right thing. And I hope they accept the mistake, because girls plays best of three. For them is a normal tournament. Even if they play Grand Slam and all the matches of the career and all the tournaments, they play best of three they have to play two days in a row, is not a big deal. For us it's completely different. That's the excuse they told me was because [Fognini’s opponent, Lukas] Rosol have to play doubles. I am sorry, but that's a joke. You have one more week to play doubles if you want to play doubles. Why do you want to protect the player who has to play doubles? So I'm going to write myself on the doubles draw then and I have the priority to play? I don't want to keep talking, because it seems like I am the bad guy saying that, but that's the real thing, and everybody here knows that's not right.”

Dude, you're only thinking about yourself It's not the first time this happens. It has happened every time, in every GS. It's just you're the one who got it this time. But you're not the only. Live with it

Last edited by Fiercepova : May 31st, 2013 at 05:19 PM.
Fiercepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote