TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old May 29th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #1801
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett
I am so surprised but very happy

No Doubles which may be a good thing but I was enjoying her run
I feel a bit better from here as her form is obviously not horrific and she normally does well as a Qulifier in Tourneys

I think Kremen is very winnable for her but Sasha Sasnovich is in excellent form... still Anett has beaten her before and at her best is probably the slightly better player

If she can make the SF I don't think she'll have many problems as Ivakhenko is not good and then hopefully an easy Final vs Buyukakcay

Anett seems to have found out that I am only going to keep her as my avatar if she wins Moscow or Roland Garros If she wins both I will keep her as my Avatar forever

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote