TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Heather's Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old May 29th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #1338
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: Heather Watson

Well done Hev on being the only British girl to win a set Thought she played really well and it was just the lack of match practice in the end missing a few shots she normally wouldn't have done. Voegele played well on the break points but if Hev had just pushed a little more, it may have been a completely different ending.

All things considered, Hev couldn't really do much in the end but I am so proud of her and it is great to have her back. PLaying a lot more aggressively than what I remember. Unfortunately though, a lot of ranking points lost However, I really can see her dropping to around 70/75 before the resurgence beckons.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote