TennisForum.com - View Single Post - RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

View Single Post

Old May 27th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #89
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
While watching these 2 push push push each other to 5 sets, Maria already almost finishes without me knowing. How was she? Besides, I wanted el bueno para nada (Berdych) to go home , but PushFils isn't capable of taking his advantages.
Well, she served 4 aces, no DF and lost three points off her first serve through the entire match. 54 minutes needed to win the match 6/2 6/1. She was able to find some crazy angles that I think she's been working on lately because it was so flawless. 25 winners for 19UE which is not bad for her. Overall really solid and impressive at times BUT return could've been better, I guess with practice and as the tournament goes, this department will get better. Hopefully she keeps it up for the rest of her game.

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote