TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Sharapova Will Probably Not Retire Before 2016

View Single Post

Old May 26th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #1
country flag Jimmy Dragoon

Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light
Maria Sharapova Will Probably Not Retire Before 2016

Quote:
Kommersant: Have you thought of ending your career? And what are you plans for when that happens?

M.S.: (Laughing) Yes, I have thought about it. I want to become a businesswoman. It was actually on business that I was in Moscow. On April 29 I launched a new brand of candies in Russia, called Sugarpova.
Quote:
Kommersant: What did you think about the London Olympics? Are you going to take part in the Rio Olympics as well?

M.S.: I really want to go to Rio. As you know, I took silver in London; I lost to Serena Williams in the final. I hope to win gold in Rio. That is why ending my career before 2016 is not something I would even contemplate.

Quote:
Kommersant: Do you have any friends among other women players in the WTA Tour?

M.S.: You know, itís very difficult for tennis players to have those kinds of relations. WTA players seldom become friends with each other. For example, I just cannot imagine going out to dinner with one of my fellow tennis players, knowing full well that tomorrow I will have to work my socks off to defeat her on the court.

Out there on the court, every woman tennis player is my rival, first and foremost - a rival I must beat. So I have women friends, but they are not tennis players.
http://rbth.ru/arts/sport/2013/05/22...dle_26177.html

Last edited by Jimmy Dragoon : May 26th, 2013 at 09:57 PM.
Jimmy Dragoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote