TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Schedule Thread

View Single Post

Old May 26th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #64
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Ranking & Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Kaia's grass season looks to be just 2 tournaments

The Dutch Open (Den Bosch/Rosmalen/Top Shelf Open/??? it has too many names)

Wimbledon

After that it's interesting.. will she return to clay, or take some time off and prepare for the US swing. There are Palermo and Bastad back-to-back after Wimbledon. She hasn't even had a chance to play in Palermo after she won there 2 years ago.. so maybe this year..
I think she should try and play as much as she can without getting injured
I really hope that Kaia can one day get that SF of a GS that she never got at Wimbledon

If she can win one of Bastad or Palermo and then whore up the points at Standford, Carlsbad etc. she should dbe close to Top 15 Although those tournaments will be stronger this year due to there being no Olympics

Still, I think a Career High for the end of the year should be Kaia's goal

If she can make the QF (which is very very achievable given how bad Na has been) then she will almost be Top 20 with virtually no points to defend for 9 Months
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote