TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old May 26th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #2295
country flag Tennisandco

Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

For those who are interested here is a little interview that Petra granted to me :-)

The lovely Czech player Petra Kvitova, who is currently playing the second Grand Slam of the year in Paris, has kindly taken some of her time to answer few questions for this blog about the first part of her season, Roland Garros and Paris.

How do you judge the first part of your season ?

You know that I didnít start pretty well in Australia, I had quite a tough month there. It wasnít nice for me for sure. Normally Iím playing well in Australia and not this year and it was quite tough to still believe in myself. I tried to build the confidence again and itís something that takes a lot of nerves and feelings in my minds and then I... Read more →
Tennisandco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote