TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 26th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #4723
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Also, in case I forget to say anything tomorrow, I will be travelling starting tomorrow night for the next 6 weeks to Sri Lanka and probably won't be around here much (for those few who may care ). I have no idea what my internet access frequency will be, but I'll try checking in whenever I can. It's going to really hurt not being around to watch her defend RG and attempt a better run at Wimbledon, and I know I'll be an anxious mess not knowing her results right away. Anyway, good luck to her and good luck to you guys during these next few weeks. I'll miss you all a lot, and look forward to being an active poster again during the USO series .