TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Shahar Cheering Thread 2013!

View Single Post

Old May 25th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #42
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shahar Cheering Thread 2013!

No miracle in the final - lost convincingly 0-6 3-6 to Peschke/ALG. Great run although she should still care more about singles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1027 View Post
Haha yes, sorry for that. I meant Julia. Not sure why Shahar came out. OMG Shahar could be 170 after Roland Garros!?!? That is awful! I feel so bad for her!
No wonder, she barely won a match after RG last year: went 3-14 from June to IW this March, the three wins coming with easy draws in two MM and AO.
A little bit better over the past two month (not by much though) including a tour QF (from a LL spot), and with practically nothing to defend till the end of the year, if she plays semi-decent she should be back in the top 100 by then.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote