TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old May 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #1066
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by DementievaRules View Post
That's right. And their match in Wimbledon SF in 2009 probably hasn't been eclipsed in the years since for quality and drama.

We'll never know what epic matches would have taken place if Elena stuck around a couple more years.
I used to mock Serena for how she pretends to be such a holy-and-religious J.W. who doesn't celebrate b-days--and yet she'll threaten to murder a lineswoman for looking at her the wrong way......but I've gotten used to it now so it wouldn't bother me at all if she won RG again.What DOES bother me,just a little, is that Elena retired from tennis under the premise of her first foray into motherhood......and she hasn't re-produced her superior DNA to make any Lena Jrs. as of yet

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote