TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old May 25th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #718
country flag womensrights

womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Also if you took the time to read the article . Joyce says her run to win Wimbledon that year was kind of a Fluke. He was talking about the whole tournament. Not just the match with Serena. If I remember correctly Davenport was up 6 1 and a break in the semi finals before they had a long rain delay. Maria came back and won. She was down match point to Sugiyama I think in Quarterfinals. And he says Serena was a nervous reck playing a young Maria in the Final. I wish I knew how to post the article or wish people would take the time to read it before lashing out at someone who has know Maria since she was 9 and obviously helped mold her into the person you all love so much today!
womensrights is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote