TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old May 25th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #717
country flag womensrights

womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Actually I just read the whole article. People are blowing this way out of proportion . What he said is pretty much what everyone already knows. As for the Girl he coaches now,father is worth atleast 50 times more money than Maria is . She has also gone from 900 to 124 in 2 years under him which in my opinion is not bad and shes 18 years old. From what I heard when he split with Maria he had many offers to work with other top girl who were Maria's competition, but didn't in respect to Maria. Also common sense leads me to believe that since its been 2 and a half years since the split , if he were bitter would of done something a long time ago, why wait till now.Lets face the truth everyone, Maria hasn't come close to beating Serena in over 9 years. Also why wouldn't Yuri fear Serena , shes the only woman who consistently beats Maria. Everybody love controversy . No one seemed to have a problem with Joyce when Maria was number 1 and winning multiple titles including US Open and Australian Open Wta Championships and he was with her 7 years. Its ashamed how quickly people forget.
womensrights is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote