TennisForum.com - View Single Post - New 2004 PAW Rankings Points Distribution

View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2003, 11:55 PM   #5
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosts
Great decision but I think these changes should have been made before we made the commitments
Anyway, thanks Spikey
I figured that too, but at the end of last year, I was still unsure if we were going to introduce an entry system and thus a new ranking system wouldn't be neccessary. However, I think this is the best solution, and I'm sorry that I notified players so "late."

Yet, it still is better than changing it during the season. And you can change your commitments if you wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dementieva27
okay sounds reasonable spikey.. one question though... as you list all these point rankings how are they determined?

are they based on rankings, placement in the tournament, or on time of commitment?
They are based on the tier of the tournament and for tournaments likely to have more commitments (ie - being the only tourney on week), the points are more spread out during the lower positions.

SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote