TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old May 24th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #714
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I have to say I never liked Joyce. He always came off as an arrogant punk when we’d hear the on-court coaching he did with Maria during matches.
MTE
yet Maria loved/loves him. Which always made me a bit ...

But come on, not to use the word fluke, each one of us how many times have you guys said, huh, boy Maria was lucky to win that Wimby?? I think some time ago we were even talking about it and admitting that indeed she was lucky Serena to be rusty...
Maria's win against Serena is a fluke (forever), just like Girgor's against Djokovic (for now).
And I can totally imagine Yuri to be that harsh to Maria and say it to her... Just like I can totally imagine Joyce saying it to her, just like Thomas said to her that she choked (that was harsh too), but I think that she is a tough girl who indeed needs tough words to motivate herself... That is how Yuri taught her. The wrong part of all this was to say it out loud publically, but he is known for not knowing to chose words. And like I said, he is a typical southern cowboy arrogant type of people - in talk and in mind.