TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

View Single Post

Old May 24th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #192
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

To me, she should be fine in the three first rounds. As for the fourth round, depending on whether she faces Stephens or Cibulkova, things can get a bit complicated, especially with Dominika but nothing concerning. In the quarters, she'll have to stay focus but I cannot see her losing to Kvitova or Stosur or even Jankovic. The semi-final will be tough for sure, with Azarenka or Li Na to face, knowing that she struggles with both. Against Azarenka, on clay, I give her a slight advantage but against Li Na it is a 50/50 depending on their respective form, on the conditions too.

But, let's not get ahead of ourselves and take one match at a time...

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote