TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 24th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #3034
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, let's face it - compared to the rest of us who are struggling to make ends meet all tennis stars are spoiled children. In other sports it's even worse. I bet that the 10.000th best soccer player in the world makes a lot more money than the 40th best tennis player, and he doesn't even have to be especially good. But as far as Caro is concerned I don't mind. That girl doesn't have a mean bone in her body and if I was in a position to do so I would no doubt spoil her myself.

Having said that, I believe her when she says that there is less time for training since she became a name player. But for that, or for much of it anyway, she only has herself to blame. Don't bite of more than you can chew. As others have said, build your off-court activities around your tennis career and not the other way around. But of course, if you have lots of obligations away from tennis and also want to spend lots of time with your boyfriend it's only natural that your training, and as a result your tennis as well suffers.
Caro seems to want it all but it's clearly not working right now.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!