TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

View Single Post

Old May 24th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #955
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
I wonder if Wagner is the descendant of that famous composer and Vickers of the founder of the British armament dynasty

What I don't get is, why is there no UCLA player or team on the All Tournament Team?
Ahn lost to Lao. Wouldn't Kyle be a more appropriate selection?
Didn't Tan/Tsay also lose to USC team too?
Also

1. #25 Anderson/Morton (UCLA) def. #18 Stancu/Hristov (TAMU) *8-5

Except for Gibbs, Urbina, Tan, Janowicz and Dillon/Hardebeck, there might be some protests Oh didn't Morgan crush Tan? I think Morgan would be the better choice at #4

All-Tournament Team
No. 1 Singles: Nicole Gibbs, Stanford
No. 2 Singles: Kristie Ahn, Stanford
No. 3 Singles: Nazari Urbina, Texas A&M
No. 4 Singles: Stacey Tan, Stanford
No. 5 Singles: Olivia Janowicz, Florida
No. 6 Singles: Caroline Hitimana, Florida

No. 1 Doubles: Cristina Stancu/Stefania Hristov, Texas A&M
No. 2 Doubles: Stacey Tan/Ellen Tsay, Stanford
No. 3 Doubles: Krista Hardebeck/Natalie Dillon, Stanford

Most Outstanding Player
Nicole Gibbs, Stanford

So My pick would be

Gibbs(STAN)
McPhillips(UCLA)
Urbina(TAM)
Morgan(UF)
Janowicz(UF)
Dillon (STAN)

(winning isn't everything. Dillon lost in 3 in crucial matches, I bet that was a HUGE factor in Stanford's win. The only player who beat Natalie comfortably was KK. USC Really should've won..)

So, I guess the best dbls team in the nation is Stanford; another reason why they dominate.
Did anybody notice that every starter on Stanford's team was selected even Dillon was considered over Sabs and KK
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote