TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:07 PM   #4706
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Finally somebody else who watches that show You're like only the second person in this forum who's said that watches Nashville. I love it so much and the finale was really emotional with Juliette's mom and what a great performance on her part she made me cry in each of her scenes
I'm kind of sad about Deacon and Rayna because they just got together but at least they didn't drag the paternity thing for many seasons and got it over with and he's scary when he's drunk

About the car crash I didn't really understand what happened but it looked to me like the other car crashed and they were fine not sure though
yaay i love that show too.
i was really sad when juliette was talking to her death mother, and letter, but ts quite naive, who will kill herself and this stupid guy who had car wit sex tape on it well it a bit drama, but they could find another solution.. i think in next season she will struggle a lot with that

yeah, i was happyy when deacon and raina got back together, but as you said he was so scary while he was drunk

at bold, i will rewatch that scene, maybe it was another car, but to me seemed like it was theirs

anyway i'm gald that they got season 2

and avery, i can't see him

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!