TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:35 PM   #4705
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
is anyone watching nashville?
i just saw season final, i don't know what to think, they got season 2, but all season they are going all around again and again

and crash at the end
Finally somebody else who watches that show You're like only the second person in this forum who's said that watches Nashville. I love it so much and the finale was really emotional with Juliette's mom and what a great performance on her part she made me cry in each of her scenes
I'm kind of sad about Deacon and Rayna because they just got together but at least they didn't drag the paternity thing for many seasons and got it over with and he's scary when he's drunk

About the car crash I didn't really understand what happened but it looked to me like the other car crashed and they were fine not sure though
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!