TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros

View Single Post

Old May 23rd, 2013, 01:47 PM   #1618
country flag Dazza01

Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Thanks for the stats - in some ways they're comforting, because the worst case scenario isn't really so bad. Given the year Sammy has had so far it seemed inevitable that her ranking was going to take a hit at some stage. But she will still be seeded quite high at the USO and Wimbledon regardless of what happens over the next couple of weeks.

Caro vs Sam in the rankings reminds me a lot of their match in Moscow - Woz is an annoying little Moz that Sam can't quite swat

...that match never happened. Even though I do like Caroline, I wanted Sam to win that match so badly.

But I guess the rankings slide is not horrendous. To be honest - for Roland Garros to make me happy - I just want Sam to play well from the start to the end of the tournament, with no major ups and downs. That would be my wish. (But we are talking about Sam; the chances of that happening are very slim.)

Amélie Mauresmo - Samantha Stosur
Dazza01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote