TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros

View Single Post

Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:13 AM   #1613
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
I went to the practice courts of RG today. Sam was not on the official practice schedule and all major courts were booked. I saw Dave at 6:30 pm, but even with his tennis bag, I think he was only coming for some information. I just saw Sharapova - 2 hours!, Azarenka and JJ.
Note: all the practice courts are officially sealed, so it's not easy to get those information, and obviously watching the players is... well, lets say a challenge . I will go back tomorrow, another day. The weather is really a concern, so Sam shall get there — She has always done that.
B.

I want to hear more about this!
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote