TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:55 PM   #2965
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
The most uplifting thing about that match for me came when Caro smashed her racquet to the ground in disgust because it showed that she cared. If I had been Piotr I would have advised her to try a little gamesmanship. Like, "go over to Zheng and tell her that Mao was a cocksucker" or something. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Burisleif got pretty upset with me when I suggested even more subtle gamesmanship than you just mentioned.Caro's idol,Hingis,might have put her fingers up around her eyes to slant them,while saying,"Hi,me name Zheng an' I pway tennis ten year an' I stee--ow(still)soun' so stoo-pid when I tok Engwish..."

For any Zheng fans who might be reading this,I am NOT endorsing that sort of disrespectful conduct.....and I don't think that Caro could bring herself to that unless--and even then,just maybe--a player issued a nasty insult towards Piotr or blatantly tried to seduce Rory

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!