TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:55 PM   #2965
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
The most uplifting thing about that match for me came when Caro smashed her racquet to the ground in disgust because it showed that she cared. If I had been Piotr I would have advised her to try a little gamesmanship. Like, "go over to Zheng and tell her that Mao was a cocksucker" or something. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Burisleif got pretty upset with me when I suggested even more subtle gamesmanship than you just mentioned.Caro's idol,Hingis,might have put her fingers up around her eyes to slant them,while saying,"Hi,me name Zheng an' I pway tennis ten year an' I stee--ow(still)soun' so stoo-pid when I tok Engwish..."

For any Zheng fans who might be reading this,I am NOT endorsing that sort of disrespectful conduct.....and I don't think that Caro could bring herself to that unless--and even then,just maybe--a player issued a nasty insult towards Piotr or blatantly tried to seduce Rory

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!