TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:47 PM   #2964
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
........I had to focus on something positive since I couldn't find ANYthing uplifting about Caro's result today......WAIT!!!I just found something: Caroline wasn't struck by lightning and gravely injured while on court during her stellar performance......I knew there was SOMEthing good
The most uplifting thing about that match for me came when Caro smashed her racquet to the ground in disgust because it showed that she cared. If I had been Piotr I would have advised her to try a little gamesmanship. Like, "go over to Zheng and tell her that Mao was a cocksucker" or something. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!