TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:37 PM   #2962
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Well,there WAS a measure of poetic justice today in Brussels;of the 5 players who had to double up with a disadvantage in rest vs. their opponents,4 of them won and the fifth,Flipkens,had her 2nd-Round match postponed 'til tomorrow morning.It appears that she and Hampton will play their match at the same time as Vinci and Putintseva,so the winners will have had an equal opportunity to accumulate rest by the time that they meet in the QFs in the afternoon........

........I had to focus on something positive since I couldn't find ANYthing uplifting about Caro's result today......WAIT!!!I just found something: Caroline wasn't struck by lightning and gravely injured while on court during her stellar performance......I knew there was SOMEthing good

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Oakland Raiders 0-4 with Dennis Allen as coach, 0-5 with Tony Sparano: A model of consistency
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!