TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:23 PM   #1610
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of
Re: Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros

I went to the practice courts of RG today. Sam was not on the official practice schedule and all major courts were booked. I saw Dave at 6:30 pm, but even with his tennis bag, I think he was only coming for some information. I just saw Sharapova - 2 hours!, Azarenka and JJ.
Note: all the practice courts are officially sealed, so it's not easy to get those information, and obviously watching the players is... well, lets say a challenge . I will go back tomorrow, another day. The weather is really a concern, so Sam shall get there — She has always done that.
B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote