TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:35 PM   #2939
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Well, I think that the hope was that she would win some matches and build some momentum heading in to a slam. Obviously that did not happen but I'm not convinced that her time would have been better spent working on her game. How much work could she realistically do in a week?
More than she could have done in cold, wet, rainy Brussels. This isn't even just purely game wise, there was also a question of her desire on court which had looked very questionable recently. She was never going to build any momentum in Brussels unless she come away with the title (very unlikely), it was always going to end with a bad loss. Her time might not have been better spent working on her game, but that is the fault of her team seemingly having no idea how to get her out of this.
ozza is offline View My Blog!