TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:45 AM   #946
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

As for the future:

Stacey Tan- 2 team titles, singles finalist runner-up...I hope she can go team with Tsay playing doubles, but she has a tough draw but nothing is impossible after tonight

Ellen Tsay and Krista Hardebeck- the experience they've acquired from this championship run will help down the road with 3 young freshman expected to be filling the void with Gibbs, Tan, and Dillon moving on

Kristie Ahn- she will be the captain and leader for the Cards next year and her win could not have been more fitting for the baton to be passed from Gibbsy to her

Natalie Dillon- she moves on being a part of winning championship team, although she was on the 2010 team, this year she was a starter and was on scholarship...nobody can take that away from her those experiences

Nicole Gibbs- she came back this year for one thing only...the pressure was on with Mal gone and losing to Sabs and Robin early this year. We all know how it ended and she can move on with her pro career having achieved all she wanted to in college. Maybe she'll join Mal in doubles and become a force for the years to come. I don't think she has enough weapons in singles but she has mental focus and heart, so we'll see what happens

To borrow a line from my 49ers team...Who's got it better than on us??? Nobody!!!
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote