TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 21st, 2013, 11:17 PM   #2929
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I just don't get what they were thinking today. They now have 4 days to effectively play their entire 5 round tournament (4 R1 matches have been completed). Anyone who looked at the weather forecast knew there was a high chance there would be no play today. They have the ability to play 2 matches indoors at a time. Tuesday R1 is pretty minor with regards to TV, sponsors etc., they had to get those matches played today. Now they will just ruin their own tournament, because you will probably get a lot of crap matches as a result.
The tourney director is probably close friends with Stacy "No Accountability" Allaster.What I'm hoping for is a poll where sports fans reply that they're sick and tired of the WTA's Assclown tactics and have gravitated to watching other sports.That's the ONLY possible motivation that could move the WTA douchebags to clean up their act.

There's a part of me that would love to see Caroline pick up another title(IF she can),regardless of the softness of this field.However,I also have this malevolent wish within me to see a monsoon-like downpour the next two days so that Brussels will get cancelled in disgrace and removed from next year's calendar

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!