TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 21st, 2013, 07:54 PM   #4680
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
dsanders is gay though, what interest would he have in Soviet runway strutters?

Nah, you guys always gave me the impression you knew each other as in Facebook friends or something. Any particular reason why we shall have to wait until Hell freezes over?
You jealous witch. Because of the language barrier I cannot perfectly understand what you classified me as , however, I can gather that it is rather condescending. Oh, and I am a savage princess that has never been ruled by the Soviet, you should revisit history.

We haven't taken our relations to a Facebook level; the reason being that he is waiting for the occurrence of an event that is never gonna materialise itself.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!