TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 21st, 2013, 12:14 PM   #4676
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
I know this has probably been talked out a million times but I was reading up on Sharapova's shoulder injury, and by the sounds of it it's pretty tricky to fully recover from. Do any of you think that Sharapova will find that form she had in 2008 again or will her shoulder prevent that from happeing?
She has already found a way of playing that avoids the shoulder issues and still allows her to play at a supremely high level. It isn't quite as devastating as her former peak game but it's very solid and quite suitable for clay, and probably actually helped her to achieve the career slam. She won't be returning to her old style of play but with her new game she will nevertheless be at the top elite level and challenging for many slams. The question in my mind is can she elevate her new game a little and take control of the match up with Azarenka.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!