TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #2337
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
I agree completely with everything you said. I still think Pova will somehow lose earlier. Itīs just a gut feeling not actually based on anything else. Maybe itīs wishful thinking, because Vika should at least be #2 and opposing Serena in draws instead of Sharapova. But Vika missing two PMs just canīt get by her, because no-fuckin-body besides Vika and Serena can beat Sharapova.
But as Exordes said in the Ranks thread. Vika can pass Sharapova in Paris. I think it is enough if Vika reach quarter final as long as Sharapova doesnt win. That is not unlikely. (Edit: I may have calculated this incorrect )

This will be interesting to follow. Because that could turn out crucial in Wimbledon to be final seeded.

As a secondary thing of course. And only for the fans. Vika should just go for the title.

Last edited by garwe : May 21st, 2013 at 05:31 PM.
garwe is offline View My Blog!