TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lesya Tsurenko - Super girls don't win

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #192
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesya Tsurenko - Super girls don't win

Lost to Cepelova 75 36 57. Watched the whole thing.

The amount of free points she gives away on careless errors is ridiculous. I lost track of how many sitters she missed close to the net, especially on the forehand. At 30-30 when Cepelova was serving for it at *54, she hit a forehand swing volley right back to Jana and lost the point - I'd bet because she didn't want to miss.

She did well to dig in and break for 55* but made an UE every time she had GP in that game. Jana broke on her 3rd BP and held easily to win.

Bad loss, Jana didn't have to do much aside from get the ball back and hit some nice winners every now and again including a BH DTL on her 2nd MP.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote