TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #2335
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
nah don't think so.
Apart from serena I don't thing anybody has the game to bear her on clay at the moment.she is lock for the final.
In fact serena despite her formidable form is more likely to get upset cause of her focus issues.
Out of the top 3 vika is the most likely one to get out before QFs though.
I agree completely with everything you said. I still think Pova will somehow lose earlier. Itīs just a gut feeling not actually based on anything else. Maybe itīs wishful thinking, because Vika should at least be #2 and opposing Serena in draws instead of Sharapova. But Vika missing two PMs just canīt get by her, because no-fuckin-body besides Vika and Serena can beat Sharapova.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!