TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1846
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Will Jelena seriously choose YEC over Sofia if she happens to be in top 8??? I'm would be very confused... because she'd get murdered...

And looking at the race to Sofia, 6 of the top 8 spots are committed to the Fed Cup Final, and the #10 spot is also in Fed Cup Final

Right now JJ is #1 for Sofia, Niculescu is something like #6, and Franny is #10 (but she's in Fed Cup too). Imagine is no other player wins an MM besides the current list for Sofia, I wonder how they'd resolve that issue.
If JJ made it to YEC shed definitely go there and hope she drew Li Errani and Petra.
As for your question about Sofia, they'll just give out wildcards to Pironkova and Ivanovic to sell tickets. They'll to ably do that regardless and just kick out the bottt two qualifiers