TennisForum.com - View Single Post - » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #307
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
I do yoga but not everyday unfortunetly. It's really great and I prefer doing yoga than training in the gym. I fully understand now how yoga is helping Djokovic. I bought a yoga CD for body burning/toning. The teacher in the CD is Denise Austin. I can't believe this women is 56 years old. Is doing yoga make you look that healthy at such old age?

I think yoga definitely helps people to look and feel much healthier and when you are healthy, flexible and in great shape you will look and feel young. Many yoga teachers I've seen look 10 years or more younger than their real age. By comparison I've seen people in their twenties who you would swear were already in their fifties because they got so out of shape. Of course the stretching helps a lot but I think it's really the whole healthy lifestyle in general that does it, and I think that people who are into yoga generally clean up their entire diet and lifestyle because it's a very holistic kind of practice, you can't do yoga seriously and have a very unhealthy lifestyle because it's against the philosophy.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote