TennisForum.com - View Single Post - » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #306
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
I think Mats' passing is really good for a defender, especially compared to Subotic's or Santana's passing. I think you could see the difference in the german cup tie against Bayern when Mats was missing.
Imo it`s pretty obvious that the defensive line is the weak point in this for Borussia. They are all pretty young players and esspecially Schmelzer but also Subotic tend to lose track of their game under pressure.

Mats is the central player and pretty much their leader in the defensive line. He initiates Borussia`s game from the back and therefore he of course is a very crucial player.
As said he`s in for a black-out at times. After the first match against Real he was the only player who was not happy about his performance because one of those lead to the gol against them. But it speaks for him that he did extremely well one week later.

I still think that a healthy Goetze will be/would have been very important for Dortmund. He`s the congenial partner of Reus, is always in for something special and makes their offensive play much more impredictable.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote