TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #80
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post

If I responded that would be spilling too much personal information and I wouldn't want that.
Lets just say it was the Elton concert

We all make mistakes
Oh, I understand. Personally, I am a Kiss and Don't tell' gal, myself( for completely different reasons but still).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Her camera messages irk me TBH, because it is such a deviation of character. She never was like that, now she is behaving like a teenager, not like a serious grown-up woman (I guess that is what missed teenage-yrs do to you- at one stage of your life you become childish).
Uptight much. You overanalyse and look too much into little, insignificant things. Chill out!

As to the it 'gives her more personality'. I always hated that expressions. She does have a personality as it stands, everyone does.