TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #26
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Serena is the obvious favorite and if she plays the way she has this entire clay court season, there is nothing anyone can do to stop her now matter how good they play

But this is tennis so anything can happen. I really hope Maria defends her title, but if she doesn't, it's not the end of the world, it's just tennis.

Besides, I'd be happy with a SF/F anyway. But please win
I can't wait to see Serena's first week matches , and I will definitely pray for her to lose . If she reaches the QF she'll win the tournament . Hopefully some scrub takes her out .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote