TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #78
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And this Russian Article ( I found it on Twitter):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKo9sNQCMAA9xlr.jpg:large

It says that Grigor is with her only because of money. He used to date to Venus and Serena for money,also it says his father used to sleep with old women to pay his studies in academy. And that it was her father to ask Grigor to date Maria, because she was too busy doing it.
PLEASE, do not believe in Russian gossip papers. They are the worst. I did write in the past a lot about the quality of such press and what are they capable of inventing, maybe you do not know, but so far all sorts of BS they have written about Maria, her mum, dad, manager, her relationships and so on. If we are to believe all that, we would have all jumped off a bridge long ago.