TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #674
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Thanks for the translation. Anyway, see, see Maria and PR - how easy it is to speak once you announce it publically; when avoding something she just kept creating weird situations for herself all the time.
Anyways - yes, she is mature for her age, but seems to be drifting backwards lately which me not like on court! And yay, she is aware of the age difference (do not any of you dare to make a joke about Petra's bf again ) but funny how she says "keeps me young", what, does she feel old???? - woman, you crazy. How mature Grigor is or isn't, I can't judge. The only thing I wanna know is - how did it all start..
And BTW oh, she has been honest and open about a certain relationship before, especially for non-english interviews, in the period when she was engaged.