TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #22
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
I agree, but this is time to stay strong and keep going
She has to improve in order to be ready to face Azarenka when Serena will be out of gas (and considering shes 32 soon it can happen)
Vika has no fear when its about to face Maria and she is even younger, Serena is above all but shes no immortal, Maria has to think about the next future. Thats why she has to play and improve, always

and we will be cheering for her
I agree on everything, the only way to take the title away from Serena (off topic: and Rafa) is some exceptional event. :/
But I feel Maria is playing even better than the last year, not only on clay but on fast courts too... I hope she will be in her best form when it matters.

If I may ask, how much would it be to fly to Paris and watch the R3 like you said? I know I can't go for sure but I was curious about it :P
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote