TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Music Thread

Thread: Music Thread
View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #122
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
Martha Argerich, wow. I didn't expect to see her name in a thread here. I really like her Rachmaninov 3rd. She's such a fierce lioness! I had a youtube link to the finale of Prokofievs 3rd concerto, but somehow it's been removed. But I'm sure it's still out there (can't be bothered to search now). The last 2 minutes are unbelieable

I think I have 5 or 6 of her Schumann Concerto recordings lying around, including one made when she was 11 years old (on medias like LP, cd, dvd and blu-rays).
I had thought that everyone would just ignore that post, but I'm happy to meet another Martha fan here.

Yes, her Rachmaninov 3 and Prokofiev 3 are out of this world, there is no other way of putting it. I have a few of her Schumann concerto recordings as well (not six though).
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote