TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #1829
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
Ah, I see! I thought you were an Australian living in Malta - I got it all wrong. I know nothing about Malta, but it must be lovely, the entire Mediterranean is lovely. And I think I've noticed Malta often had some good singers at Eurovision, but can't make any big results because it's so small and isn't a part of any bloc.
And if Serbia managed to produce a decent player or two, why not Malta as well?

I hope the almighty Empress avoids Ana in her early rounds.
I think it comes down to population. Serbia has about 10 million people right? I think Malta has only 400,000, it's a very small island It is beautiful though

How would you feel about a Serbian sisters final at RG?