Originally Posted by Fighterpova
1) The finals are yet to be played. No need to be negative yet.
2) Federer was in great form all week while Nadal has never played so bad on clay before.
3) Serena hasn't won the FO in 11 years, nor made the final. Despite her dominance, the FO will be the most difficult task for her.
4) You are a Federer fan and you're worrying about Rome
If Nole had 17 Grand Slams I'd be done worrying
5) This is tennis and anything can happen.
Its about Legacy now and adding to history + trying to fix up these head to heads a little more.