TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #1828
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
She wasn't. In the third set, she just stood there completely beaten, exhausted and dejected, and couldn't believe her eyes what Idiotlena was doing hitting UEs left and right.
I watched some highlights and I think it's safe to say Halep did not win that final set. JJnerd lost it. It was pathetic. I was "over" the loss before I saw highlights; I then saw how dumb she played. She was hitting so many errors, but so many excellently placed shots. She just cannot finish a point to save her life. It was sort of like against Lisicki in Germany. When the hell does Lisicki defend like that? NEVER.
When has Halep defended like that (and all week in Rome anyway?) NEVER.
And Jelena threw it all away

It's very concerning for RG. But she's always been a head case so I guess it isn't anything new.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!